Sunday 12 January 2014

Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #4)Ethan by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Scorching Hot Men Loving Stars

OMG, OMG, OMG

Finally Nicole Edwards is going to give me wot i wanted the most!!!


A fully M/M book!!!!
And to say that i am excited about it's not quite right. I can't freaking wait to read it!!!

Bring it on!!!

When i first heard that Nicole Edwards is finally going to write a fully m/m book i was so fucking excited. This is the moment i been waiting since i read her first book. Don't get me wrong i love most of them but to me the chemistry between the male characters is much stronger than between them and the heroine and most of the time i didn't see the point for them being there. But That's just me. But most important, from my point of view i think NE should write only m/m books cause i fucking loved reading Ethan and i can't wait for the next one.

Going back to Ethan i have no words to complain about it. Everything was perfect. From the bickering and the dialog between Ethan and Beau to the chemistry between them and the relation to the rest of the gang NE created.

The book was fast paced and draw me complete from the first page and i couldn't put it down till i finish it. I have to say me being busy lately i forgot that this book was coming out till my bff called me yesterday to ask me if i read it and my words to her were: "Holly shit i forgot all about it" and while i was on the phone with her went on amazon, got it and start reading it 5 min later and i didn't finish it till 4 am this morning. But it was so worth it.

This is my first m/m book i read this year and i hope all of them would be as good as this one. If you are a fan of scorching HOT m/m books this is def the book for you.

RECOMMEND IT READ!!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment